Free fishing line

Eug

yer i put my hand up for some line and stickers wise i sent a heap of emails out to different companies and penn took about 2 months or so to reply but must say daiwa were the best but have heaps of stickers from lots of different companies so if u want stickers or the likes just send them an email and u should get a good response

well...if it takes as long as the bcf vouchers....2 months?

Hold up - did you get your bcf voucher jords??? At this rate 20 dollar notes will be out of circulation by the time mine arrives!

Also cheers for the heads up eug!

Believe it or not mate, they really did! Heard of half a dozen people who got them same time as me, I reckon that maybe they just got the first 'batch' in then sent them out. Maybe fire off a complaint email to the company site, I did that about 2 weeks before i got mine - not sure if it helps but it can't hurt :)

When Eug first put the post up, I e-mailed the free-promotion-giveaway, so i will wait another week to see if anything arrives :)

Thanks

Darren

That remind me. Has anyone received their free light bulb from that greenie mob from 2 or 3 years ago. I'm still checking the post box daily :pinch:

:lol::lol: typical greens all promise and no substance. :lol::lol:

but that would have used a vehicle to transport it and they use carbon and dont want to get taxed :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived