post your hunting photos

madmullet

couple of shots from out near yetman where we shoot.....weatherbys in .223 and .243, plus a howa (i think) in 22.250 did the damage

3 legged pig my bro shot

photo3-1.jpg

dad and my bro with a fox

photo2.jpg

one of 4 goats i got from a mob of 10 or so

photo.jpg

tripod the pig again

photo4.jpg

my brother with the biggest freaking feral cat i've ever seen

photo1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

may i just say tht i think it is fair enough to shoot wild boars, however australia's most treasured animal a kangaroo? now that's just cruel. Also I believe that people who want to discuss shooting and cruel hobbies should get lost and join a new forum or website

Declaan

• 4 weeks later...
may i just say tht i think it is fair enough to shoot wild boars, however australia's most treasured animal a kangaroo? now that's just cruel. Also I believe that people who want to discuss shooting and cruel hobbies should get lost and join a new forum or website

Declaan

lol your funny mate, if they admin, mods ect didnt want this catagory to be on display, then they would have said, sorry kurt but can you dont display these pics... but hay what is the differance between catching a fish reeling it in, all that srain on the fishes mouth, jaw, gills and body. and then if you release then they may not survive.

with hunting if your tought rite and no what you are doing and your not a red neck then it is very very humain. the animal is dead before they hear or feel anything.

couple of shots from out near yetman where we shoot.....weatherbys in .223 and .243, plus a howa (i think) in 22.250 did the damage

3 legged pig my bro shot

photo3-1.jpg

dad and my bro with a fox

photo2.jpg

one of 4 goats i got from a mob of 10 or so

photo.jpg

tripod the pig again

photo4.jpg

my brother with the biggest freaking feral cat i've ever seen

photo1.jpg

hey your old man isnt a a teacher is he? looks like my teacher from when i did fisheries at the beginning of the year

Declaan

its obvious you are clueless to the damage these animals do out on farming properties then

Declaan

its obvious you are clueless to the damage these animals do out on farming properties then

some people are just have not idea and they try and pick everyones posts to bits, if you dont like it dont look

Archived