AFO Fleece Jackets on Sale for this week only!

AFO

For those lucky enough to have a AFO fleece jacket, you will know how warm and comfortable they are. Well to celebrate the AFO shop reopening and in the lead up to the Moreton Bay Classic fishing competition starting soon on 1st July 2011, we are having a sale where the AFO Fleece Jackets have been reduced from the normal price of $50 down to only $40 for this week only!

This is a one week sale and so make sure you grab yourself a bargain this week.

If you own a AFO Fleece Jacket and want others to know how good they are, feel free to leave a review on the product page

Add one to your cart here

I went through and placed an order but only a bank deposit option came up. If I go through it again will I end up with two jackets? (stupid Q i know)

Hmmmmmmmm. Thats weird as when we tested it PayPal was defiently an option.

New shop bound to be a few a fewbugs.

Emailing webby now. Just leave off making an order until I get back to you. Sale price will be honoured of course.

Angus

Right, so I went and reordered (but didn't finish it) and yes I see the payment/paypal options. I didn't notice it originally and when I got the order confirmation and went to pay for it there is no choice if you, ha me, stuff up that's why I got mixed up. If my original order can be canceled i will put in a correct order.

Hi Angus I am not sure if I have ordered one two or three or maybe none jackets but I am only after one XL jacket please. I will put the coin into the bank Monday.

Cheers AZZA

Nothing has been ordered yet. You will need to order one through the shop, make the payment as set out by your order and then once we clear the payment in our account we can ship it.

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/shop/afo-merchandise/1-afo-merchandise/P17-afo-fleecy-jacket

Hey guys, please ensure when you are in the shop that you go through the whole process until the end.

We have receieved a couple of messages from people asking if payments have come through but have actually not received any order through the shop.

We don't believe there are any bugs or issues, so please ensure you click the CHECKOUT FINAL button to go through with an order.

Regards

AFO

Seemed to work fine for me. Did my order go through? Money sent by direct deposit.

Yes, yours did Jeff. We made some small changes after yours which seems to not show a shipping method and as such means you cannot complete an order.

This will be rectified this afternoon/tonight. Until that time we have turned the shop offline so others don't get confused.

Hi everyone, well after 6 hours of further testing we still havent fully resolved this issue yet.

For those who we have received their orders, once the money has cleared into our accounts your items will be shipped.

Hopefully by tomorrow night we can have these bugs ironed out and the shop back up and going correctly :)

good one guys it.s working well

second page of checkout is a bit out of whack but still works

Cheers mate.

Yeah webby has told me it should all be working. There are plans to "pretty it up" but at the moment just happy with it working :)

Stay tuned as there should be some exciting new additions that AFO members will love next week!

Angus

Archived