my dilemma

Jordan

been keen as for a chance to get off work and use this long weekend for a solid bit of fishing but this wind seems to have suffocated all of my options. what are you guys doing? how would kookaburra be in this wind, because isnt it pretty sheleterd? mite also try one of the creeks at bribie. what do u guys think

rayke1938 wrote:

I have been sitting in front of the fire keeping cool with a home brew - not quite as good as fishing but bearable. If you get out early before the wind gets up should be ok just cold.

Ray

Either one sounds good ray maybe fishing early and warm off later in front of the fire with a beer:)

I'm gonna have a crack off the break wall with my old man at Brunswick heads tomorrow morning. Might go for a paddle in their kayak this arvo and see if there's any flatties about. Will be sure to let you all know if I have any luck. Gotta do a quick 3 hour call at work first before I can do anything.

WOW, where are you guys? I was on the water at wp all day yeaterday, was a bit choppy till 12 then small glassy waves till 3pm, was perfect.

today was a late start 12, again small waves little wind, Another great day.

Mind you only new to boating, so my idea of great weather may differ:S

Oh and fish? Nothing for the table other than 6 sandys and a soul. Caught the soul on a hook:woohoo: my first like this. I used to spear them down Tassie all the time with flounder.

If this weekends conditions are bad I look forward to the good 1's. best of luck with the rest of the week.B)

Archived