Being a Member here

Master Sardines

I'd like to say it's nice to be a member of AFO. I havn't been here all that long, or said too much, but from when i first joined i felt welcomed. (thanks Angus) It's nice to see good advice, intelligent, well informed and sincere praise from all the regular posters/ anglers. For that I'd just like to say thanks guy's.

I say this because after i have joined another online fishing group :dry: and read a few forums in there i don't have any interest in posting anything. My mother taught me If you don't have anything nice to sat don't say anything at all, so I'm not saying a word.

So thanks for what feels like a family fishing group :) :) :)

PS. Remember to teach your kids all your fishing knowledge. [img size=238]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/IMG_0006.JPG

post-1304-144598417984_thumb.jpg

Hey Sards - well said, this is a top rate site. I like mostly that we all try to avoid the closed off core group syndrone and are welcoming to all good willed fisher people. :)

I also like that events are not just left to one person to organise. EG - how about what Lozzel has done for the charter fish at Noosa. (Cheers Loz - good on ya). Not forgetting to mention Angus and hinze. And the list goes on. B)

Group hugs all round.:kiss: :unsure: :blush:

I have only jumped on pretty recently, but i would definately describe it as one big happy fishing family. I have been learning heaps just from reading forums. Next time i see a Brisbane Fishing sticker on the side of a boat, i will be sure to say G'day

Had to put my two cents in.

Thanks to everyone on the site. I have gained so much buy reading the forums and from the advice from members.

Special mention to Feral for introducing me to dam fishing and helping me catch my first bass at Baroon.

Also to Angus, Terry and Lee for the day out at Ewan Maddock and introducing me to the world of paddle fishing.

And also to Andrew (plastic Man) for heading out on the boat and showing me a few things with plastics. My catch rate with plastics has diffently improved.

Angus and John and the sponsors thanks for all the hard work in keeping the site running.

Bryan will get thanks if and when I get a barra at Awoonga later in the year.:P

Definately sounds like back slaps all round.

I am pretty new to this site too after being booted from another 'fishing site' for taking people to task about information that they post as factual where infact it was just shite.

Not hard to see what site it was by looking at my avatar. be sure to wave if you see me out on the water.

Cant wait till the Noosa fish to meet a few people in person.

Cheers to all,

Gotta agree, top site, sensational people...mind you, I'm also likely to say that about anyone who responds to my weird sense of humour the way this bunch do!!

Had a lot of fun with y'all since I joined, thanks guys (and gals), looking forward to meeting more of you in person in the future. Huge rap to Angus, Johnny & co for setting this all up, also you guys who keep us honest as moderators - keep up the good work, guys!

Archived