afo t shirts

Plastic Man

just got my t shirt off stu looks great will be a good idea for us to spot each other while were out on the water just like the sticks are great for the boats and cars good work to all the boys makeing this all possaible keep up the good work [img size=375]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Picture_356453.jpg

post-1029-144598418735_thumb.jpg

Looks good mate :)

I knew id make it in the fashion world :P

we will add to the stock over time as well. Its just a matter of getting hold of a reliable (and affordable) printer and emboiderer.

I have seen a few cars with the stickers now and they do look cool.

Angus

Maybe you should sell the stickers etc at Tackle World? I went up there today to see if they stocked them(while I was there The guy behind the counter twisted my arm to buy some braid;) ).

I asked him for the stickers, He told me that he had none, but he will drop AFO staff a EMAIL requesting some. Told the guy that I shop at the store because he sponcers AFO (think he liked that:lol: ).

He was very friendly and extra helpfull, I got the impression that he was'nt just after my money.....not like another shop I used to go too.:angry:

I WANT STICKERS NOW :evil: PLEASE:blush:

chubbstar wrote:

Maybe you should sell the stickers etc at Tackle World? I went up there today to see if they stocked them(while I was there The guy behind the counter twisted my arm to buy some braid;) ).

I asked him for the stickers, He told me that he had none, but he will drop AFO staff a EMAIL requesting some. Told the guy that I shop at the store because he sponcers AFO (think he liked that:lol: ).

He was very friendly and extra helpfull, I got the impression that he was'nt just after my money.....not like another shop I used to go too.:angry:

I WANT STICKERS NOW :evil: PLEASE:blush:

Hey mate. You didnt have to travel to tackleworld for them :P The stickers are in the shop on this site, along with the shirts etc.

However i will talk to John Fooks about putting them in tackleworld as that would surely be good for exposure. And i agree about what you said, John does seem to always give good advice and advice that makes him an easy quid :P For example when buying an SP set up for a young cousin he actually talked me into a cheaper, but more suitable, model than i was originally going to purchase. You dont see much sales honesty like that around. Good bloke. Good shop.

Angus

The shirt works again - I had one of my AFO shirts on when visiting Anoconda Springwood today and Michael(NastyMind)popped up and reconized the shirt. He works there and gave me a good deal. If anyone wants a new head torch they got em on special $50 down to $19.

Brian ; I must be the \"lucky one\" Of this group. All of my fishing shirts (6 all together) Get washed after every trip ,IRONED,and hung in the wardrobe for me for next time. :P

Thats why I always look GOOD when I go fishing :whistle:

All I need is the AFO patchs ,,Angus,,And then I'll look realy cool. :laugh:

Archived