Fishing tomoro, Suggestions?

Chafule

hey

Im kinda a lurker here and you guys all seem nice and friendly lol I hope so i decided to post.

Its a bit late but me and some mates have decided to head out fishing tomorrow at around 4pm. at this time the tide would be going up for about an hour?. I was wondering if anyone could suggest some places for land based noobies at fishing anywhere around brisbane and goldcoast.

After anything thats not catfish and bring a nice fun fight and maybe some dinner to take home

Thanks in advance

Post edited by: Chafule, at: 2007/07/01 03:42

Happy first post Chafule.

What sort of gear do you have ?

At this time of year bream are a good option (and almost a certainty) around any sort of structure like pilons, mangroves, or moored boats.

Not too specific, but think where you know or can find those things and you'll at least have some entertainment.

AHAH wow

we headed to the sand pumping jetty. 1 of my mates herd it was good. And Wow is was packed full of fishermen going after tailor i couldnt even squeeze into the the side. There were many tailor caught with people having bucket loads. Didnt even try to fit in.

Well tried to fish under the Gold Coast bridge but caught nothing not even the squid were biting.

Archived