White snake lures video

mojo

I have been reading about the boys catching a lot of nice fish on gold gvibes. I just happened to have one in my tackle, so armed with it included in my box of tricks I set off to Pine Dam this Am

I had the absolute time of my life and recorded another PB.

The allusive 60.:woohoo:

Not cms but fish. My PB before was 47 caught out of a boat. My mate got 42 as well. We were only there for 4 hours and had to leave for two reasons. I was all doddery from pulling the fish in and we were being crowded by overseas people.:S :

It appears to me to be 5 (that I know of) areas that the bass are schooling up in. 2 are out of bounds and one is too far for a coffin dodger like me to walk. The other 2 are only a short walk from Forgans and Mc Gavin. Its the luck on the day with them. The schools are moving and tight and you have to put the effort in to find them but as the other guys can testify when you are into them it is a real buzz.

We landed several in the late 40's and quite a few in the early 50's. Did not take any piccies this time as I did not see any that were better looking than the other:dry:

Once again was visited by the DPI. So they are around.

The other stand out lures for the day was green gvibe, gold jackal and plastics

Plastic Man and Stu just got me onto plastics and now the gold gvibe has taken a front seat in my tackle box. Thanx Nelson

Dennis, That's unbelievable mate...well done.

I took my wife and kids to Forgans today, fished for a good 3 hours and covered quiet a few K's with Gvibes, SP and spinnerbaits..and did not get a sniff...My wife got a decent Cattie on worms but that was it.

After I'd had enough of \"C'mon Dad...there's no fish here\" I gave it away.

I thought they may have been off the chew today but obviously not...Whats that saying about being in the wrong spot at the right time..lol:)

Archived