Fishun the gaps

Dinodadog

Headed out yesterday to tackle some lily dwelling bass but came a bit of a cropper as the water was still cold from the recent rains. It took me quite awhile to work out that the bass were in the warmer areas. So I only managed a few and went home unhappy. Not to be beaten I headed back out this morning looking for warmer waters and to my surprise I found that casting to the warm waters resulted in bass and the cold waters resulted in nothing. Bass get used to cold water in winter and warm in summer but sudden changes seem to upset them. Anyway enough of school and back to fishing, it turned out to be a very successful session, beetlespins done most of the damage. Speaking about croppers I had another shot at a star dive this morning, I am getting good at them now, I was dodging a spider webb when I stubbed my toe on a low lying stick and launched myself into a 9.5 dive.

Nice looking Bass Den. I had a similar situation today, cast netting off the bow of my boat, I went to cast and stubbed my little toe on the anchor rope hitch and ripped a large lump of skin off down to the meat blood every where, however on the plus side I managed not to go arse up and end up in the drink :unsure: still bloody painful but.

Archived