Bulking

Jords

well done children this bit of idiot trolling has not caught the intended target

remember when you lower yourself to playing with idiots the idiot usually wins because they have more experience at being an idiot.

Jeff could to be referring to 1 yound idiots favebook page that depicts naked buff men.

Yes i think this thread missed its target.

ROFL

But its funny when you know whats inspired it.

well done children this bit of idiot trolling has not caught the intended target

remember when you lower yourself to playing with idiots the idiot usually wins because they have more experience at being an idiot.

Jeff could to be referring to 1 yound idiots favebook page that depicts naked buff men.

Yes i think this thread missed its target.

ROFL

But its funny when you know whats inspired it.

yes shortie thats what my comment refers to, and yes the thread is funny, but a group of grown men cyber bullying one dumb kid isnt.

bloody fags ha jeff :evil:

Alright a couple of things:

Forget about roids unless you are really keen on on turning into an anti social freak, shrivelling your testicles, getting a pimply back, receding hairline and damaging your heart. I had afew friends who went down that path and they got results fast but they completely changed as people and quickly un-became friends.

My 2c.[/quote

And you too can be like Tony Abbott.

Cheers

Ray

Archived