Bulking

Jords

Hey guys, just interested in what you guys do to get huge. As it's time to bulk over winter, before getting shredded august/september in time for beach season, just after a few tips ;). Used to follow the tips of Zyzz, before he carked it in a sauna in thailand, but was hoping some of you guys could give me some tips on how to get huge for the ladies this summer ;)

1287180527048.jpg

Jump on the gear and youl get there in no time. Check out NASO n SUPATURK , they bigger than zyzz on net now.

All my mates rave about them all the time lol. Thats all they do. Uni, gym and go out n get smashed every weekend n look foward to music festivals. Creamfeilds was on Sunday. All of them went to it. I was going to go but over that stuff.

Weather was too good to miss out on fishing. I still havnt heard from most of them..Probaly still recovering from it.

I dont see point in it anymore lol.

Jump on the gear and youl get there in no time. Check out NASO n SUPATURK , they bigger than zyzz on net now.

All my mates rave about them all the time lol. Thats all they do. Uni, gym and go out n get smashed every weekend n look foward to music festivals. Creamfeilds was on Sunday. All of them went to it. I was going to go but over that stuff.

Weather was too good to miss out on fishing. I still havnt heard from most of them..Probaly still recovering from it.

I dont see point in it anymore lol.

Ahhh that brings back memories !!!

Lift heavy and EAT EAT EAT. Do you wanna dirty bulk or clean?

dirty ie - eat maccas kfc whatever it doesnt matter because you burn so much at the gym but you get fat. bodyfat % goes up a lot but you get bigger faster ie you have more mass therefore you can lift more.

only problem in lifting heavy is your more likely to check into snap city

heaps of info out there man just look into it

Lift heavy and EAT EAT EAT. Do you wanna dirty bulk or clean?

dirty ie - eat maccas kfc whatever it doesnt matter because you burn so much at the gym but you get fat. bodyfat % goes up a lot but you get bigger faster ie you have more mass therefore you can lift more.

only problem in lifting heavy is your more likely to check into snap city

heaps of info out there man just look into it

Dianabol

Look there's probably only one person that can help Jords, and you know who it is :whistle: Might be time to swallow your pride and ask him how to get HUUUUGGGEEE.

I dont think the öl Ecat would give up his secrets that easy :lol:

No Mick not the Ecat, another forum member though who seems to be into his bodybuilding.

LOL @ getting on the gear.

Jords, there are a few ways to bulk up, the quick way involves weight training and plenty of protein shakes. Basically continually damaging your muscles and rebuilding them thicker. It's very labour intensive and the minute you stop the regime you lose all your mass pretty quickly. Messes with your metabolism a fair bit.

The other way is to lean up, have a BALANCED diet, do plenty of cardio and just tone up (less weight but more reps). You won't get hugely massive but you'll have plenty of fitness and core strength. It'll take a lot longer to get there but you're less inclined to lose it. Get the gym junkies to run a couple of kilometers and they won't make it.

Look there's probably only one person that can help Jords, and you know who it is :whistle: Might be time to swallow your pride and ask him how to get HUUUUGGGEEE.

I dont think the öl Ecat would give up his secrets that easy :lol:

No Mick not the Ecat, another forum member though who seems to be into his bodybuilding.

Could explain where he has been though....

cheers for the tips guys, keep them comin'

Like Eug said, eat right and train. I'm no expert, but putting on bulk to shed it in spring can't be good for you, all your body is going to do is store the bulk as fat, making you slow and lazy, then you've got to work harder to shift it and tone up.

The best way would be to have a good diet, cut out all the junk and cut back on beer and coke (don't know you, so don't know how much you drink) do cardio and weights to slowly bulk up over winter and spring. you'll get fitter, faster and stronger and notice it pretty quickly too.

In my exp, go to a nutrition store and have a chat. Alot of them have different diet plans they can give you drowning on what you wanna do.

Eat lots of good food, find a good quality protein shake and work out alot. 4-5 times a week. Do both cardio and weights to cover all bases. Make sure you target all areas of your body...arms, chest, legs, back, abs etc

and set some goals, both long and short term...it really helps

Hey man, I didn' realise you were serious about bulking! :ohmy:

I'm by no means an expert, but since I gave up drinking 18 months ago, I have been getting into excercise more and more and I've lost 15kgs since then.

If you want to bulk up, get rid of your body fat - the best way is to clean up your diet, and limit your alchohol intake. Then you just need to do some weights, sit ups and run a few times a week. I guarantee you'll see results within a few months. :)

Have you got a gym membership?

I spent at least 2 hours in the gym practically every day of my life for a few years of my early 20's. I had very good results, but would probably not do it again if I had the chance. Even getting moderately bulked the natural way has had detrimental health effects. If you carry around 20-30kg of added muscle mass over your normal size, your heart has to work significantly harder to pump additional blood and will become enlarged. This was told to me by a cardiologist who checking me out because I had slightly elevated blood pressure.

Alright a couple of things:

If you are genetically a runt there is little hope for you, you will always be a runt. Its not a bad thing, look at Runty, if he was a meat axe it would play havoc with his power to weight ratio of his tinnie and it would take hours to get anywhere. :P

Don't waste your time and money going to a health food shop. Most things are a scam. You can get more than enough nutrients including protein eating normal foods. Focus on eggs, meat, fish other high protein foods. Any supplement/nutrient that you consume that your body doesn't use will be excreted place an uneccessary load on your liver and kidneys, and unless you are from Ethiopia that will most of what you take.

One of the few exceptions to this is creatine monohydrate. Almost instant results of gaining a kilo or two by retaining more water in muscle fibers and allowing you to get an extra rep on each set. The jury is still out on safety, but there is increasingly good evidence that it can cause kidney damage.

Forget about roids unless you are really keen on on turning into an anti social freak, shrivelling your testicles, getting a pimply back, receding hairline and damaging your heart. I had afew friends who went down that path and they got results fast but they completely changed as people and quickly un-became friends.

Chicks don't like huge guys, if anything they find them a turn off. Ask any girl and they prefer someone with a (muscular not huge) well toned body. The only exception is biker sluts or body builder women, who are likely to bend you over and roger you with there steroid enlarged parts.

My 2c.

The same goes for food as it does suppliments. If your intake of a certain thing is to high then it will not be used by the body and excreted.

Suppliments are good if used properly as part of a good diet. I'm not saying protein shakes day in day out. They are a waste of time and money when not utilized properly. Balance is the key for any type of physical goal, wether it be loosing weight, gaining weight, toning up, building muscle mass etc

.......Suppliments are good if used properly as part of a good diet. ....

The point I am making is that if you have a good diet, supplements are uneccessary and do nothing.

oh yeah your exactly right. The amount of people who buy a huge tub of protein powder and down it like water multiple times a day and expect to see results is ridiculous. Hence why I laugh at those optislim and celebrity slim diets. They are such a scam an dangerous. Yet these fat women will drink them for brekky lunch and dinner and wonder why they get poor results and stack the weight back on after stopping them.

The point I am making is that if you have a good diet, supplements are uneccessary and do nothing.

ding ding ding!!! give the man a medal. it grinds me up something chronic at how some people seem to drink this rubbish 5-10 times a day.

to put it simply your body doesn't need that much protein when you're sitting around at your desk or have just woken up, it all gets excreted. carbs in the morning to give you long term energy for the day, simple sugars for short term energy during a workout or if you are feeling low, followed by vitamins and a healthy mix of everything so your body can replenish and rebuild while you sleep.

ding ding ding!!! give the man a medal. it grinds me up something chronic at how some people seem to drink this rubbish 5-10 times a day.

to put it simply your body doesn't need that much protein when you're sitting around at your desk or have just woken up, it all gets excreted. carbs in the morning to give you long term energy for the day, simple sugars for short term energy during a workout or if you are feeling low, followed by vitamins and a healthy mix of everything so your body can replenish and rebuild while you sleep.

that's exactly it. A perfect mix of everything. Also eating plans are just as much about when you eat not just what you eat. Smaller sized more regular meals rather than a few huge feeds. Like you said eug, why have a huge protein fix for brekky...

Same goes or eating a huge carb loaded dinner right before bed, you give your body no chance to burn it off so it just turns to fat.

6grams of carbs per kilo of body weight

4grams of prots per kilo of body weight

*Healthy fats such as natural nuts

Mixture of simple and complex carbs. Simple carbs before/straight after workout. complex carbs morning/during day.

Have a protein shake on milk 1 hour before bed.

Aim for 6-8meals a day, at least 2 liters water each day.

Lift heavy,plenty of sleep and eat.

Happy bulking ;)

Archived