Warning: Username - GRACE4U

taib

Well once again, its SPAM time! This idiot sent me a message saying that heshe read my profile on interfaithfamily and has interest in contacting me....

1. non religious and never have heard of the site

2. contact me?? what the hell for?

might as well ask me for my bank details straight out. why beat around the bush Grace? Lets hit the sack then talk money after. Would love to meet you.

SPAM.jpg

username reported to admin.

Hope Ellicat doesnt fall for her though haha

Cheers

I heard we were starting another drive to get her on the gt trip for Brian ;). Got the same one, if any of you want to take it up with her in person, the money should clear by Thursday, and she will be here by the end of the weekend! So excited :D

Removed once report was made. Please don't pm me or any other singular mod these things. Hit the report thread button and it will get dealt with quicker. I has a dozen pm's but I only saw them as i logged on in response to the ONE actual report :)

Removed once report was made. Please don't pm me or any other singular mod these things. Hit the report thread button and it will get dealt with quicker. I has a dozen pm's but I only saw them as i logged on in response to the ONE actual report :)

Hey Gus, I dont think there was a report or thread put up by this person. Grace4u sent me a pm, just had a look again in my messages and there is no link or tab to report to moderator ?? You can only push report to mod if someone puts up a thread or post?

Sorry if incorrectly done.

Just coz it was a pm, hence me sending u the msg

Cheers

I am so excited, Grace said if i deposit $7500.00 into her Nigerian bank account for airfairs she will come and stay with us and cook and clean for $20.00/week.

She said she will be here next friday and i have to pick her up at the airport.

I cant wait to see her.

Gold.... Good work lads

I thought Tiab's response to the PM was humorous, then the remaining posts bought about a good laugh!

Only wish the govt spent more money tracking down scumbags like this and left the content filtering and adult decisions to grown ups.

Archived