Yakking the MBC Sunday?

sunnydays

Hey guys!

It's probably a long shot!... but is anybody taking the yak out on Sunday morning for the MBC?

I don't have enough time to get down to the Flathead social, so thought I would have a quick morning session at Redcliffe to try for a big bream.

I'll be launching at 7-8am form Lansborough Ave in Scarborough, unless you can convince me otherwise! :P

cheers

Justin

Hey guys!

It's probably a long shot!... but is anybody taking the yak out on Sunday morning for the MBC?

I don't have enough time to get down to the Flathead social, so thought I would have a quick morning session at Redcliffe to try for a big bream.

I'll be launching at 7-8am form Lansborough Ave in Scarborough, unless you can convince me otherwise! :P

cheers

Justin

a little birdy told me someone landed a 39.5cm bream today... B)

Hey guys!

cheers

Justin

Are you suggesting that I give up Runty??? :P

Was it measured to the tail?

Hey guys!

cheers

Justin

Are you suggesting that I give up Runty??? :P

Was it measured to the tail?

yeah no point ;) hahaha

yep, tip was JUST a tiny bit over 39.5 cm

Archived