Bass Social 27 to 28 October

tomca

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nickers and Maxi are coming along, and he reckons he has first dibbs for tubing Saturday!

Henry from Obsession fishing will be giving me a couple of Nordic Stage Favourite rods to bring along for people to try out. These won't be available to purchase until the end of the year so once you have had a look, let Santa know if you want one in your stocking.

just putting it out there is anybody heading from Ipswich area Saturday and going back Sunday arvo that might have a spare spot in there car so the missus and kids can have our car while I am away. I already have a spot in a boat and acomidation sorted. I am willing of course to put towards fuel.

My camp site is book. Lake camp fire has been informed that there will be a few of us camping friday and saturdaythat weekend.

When you book tell Mick you are joining shorties/richards/afo Group.

And as a bonus there are now toilets down close to the water instead of having to go back up to the kiosk.

just putting it out there is anybody heading from Ipswich area Saturday and going back Sunday arvo that might have a spare spot in there car so the missus and kids can have our car while I am away. I already have a spot in a boat and acomidation sorted. I am willing of course to put towards fuel.

Mate I will be heading out saturday from redbank plains Should be a spot with us will let you know be the end of this week what time I'm heading out on the saturday but it will be early.Iwill pm you when I know more

good news that there are toilets now down the bottom.

I have just booked by campsite for myself and 3 mates.

+ 1 good to hear bout the dunnies, last time I camped there I lifted my leg to let one rip at 2am and let's just say 30 minutes later I made it back to the tent panting and still dripping wet from a midnight swim :sick: I might have gone a bit hard on the homemade chilli salsa that night...... :unsure:

+ 1 good to hear bout the dunnies' date=' last time I camped there I lifted my leg to let one rip at 2am and let's just say 30 minutes later I made it back to the tent panting and still dripping wet from a midnight swim :sick: I might have gone a bit hard on the homemade chilli salsa that night...... :unsure:[/quote']

:woohoo: Sure you werent just drunk mate?

My dads always told me that your not drunk till you S$%T yourself :ohmy:

+ 1 good to hear bout the dunnies' date=' last time I camped there I lifted my leg to let one rip at 2am and let's just say 30 minutes later I made it back to the tent panting and still dripping wet from a midnight swim :sick: I might have gone a bit hard on the homemade chilli salsa that night...... :unsure:[/quote']

making mental note to camp away from you pair :sick:

making mental note to camp away from you pair :sick:

Dont worry Tom, according to dad's rule...Ive never been drunk.

Mate I will be heading out saturday from redbank plains Should be a spot with us will let you know be the end of this week what time I'm heading out on the saturday but it will be early.Iwill pm you when I know more

Thanks Dassa I will wait to hear from you then.

Oh and I supose I better say I am going to attend this social too Tom. I will send thruogh payment on the weekend.

Found some old trip reports for anyone thinking of coming out for a crack

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/freshwater/318446-maroon-dam-bassin-report#318538

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/freshwater/401770-magic-morning-session-at-maroon#402275

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/queensland-freshwater/306425-when-bunyips-attack?limitstart=0

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/freshwater/434637-yella#444194

OK folks this is looking like a good one.

Plenty of people have paid so we know there will be a good turn out already, just remember if you do want a feed on Sunday to get your money in so we can cater for the numbers that do turn up.

For the lucky draws,

So far we have a few lure packs, a subscription to Bush and Beach magazine, beanie, hat and brag mat, all courtesy from Ben at the magazine.

A friend of mine has generously tied and donated a five pack of bass flies.

There will be a few more things added to the list as soon as I harass some of the other guys who have indicated they will donate something the last time I made a pest of myself for the cause.

Still 50/50 at this stage but I've transferred some donation money anyway.

Receipt number: N101929326157

why 50-50

I have secured a boat for you, there will be no excuses

i don't have a boat issue (although my country does), i have a time issue!

Archived