Stanley River Running High.

Schultzy

Though we've not had much rain in the River Valley, there have been heavy downpours up in the Woodford area.

The Stanley is running high causing minor flooding and best of all, running into Somerset.

According to the water board by the time the river drops we might have an extra 2 months supply in the lake.

plasticman- yer mate a stumpjumper..yellas love em..and so do big asss catties..lost it to a cattie that lure:unsure:

ash- mate im dying to go back there..this rain will do wonders for that joint...and the stanley?..i want to yak down there too..thats a trip we have to organise:)

see i like vegemite..i mean i really like it..i dont even have it on bread no more..i was eating the stuff by the handfull and trying to flick lures around at the samtime...ened up with the vege-goodness all over my face!:blush:

really its a shrub in the way of the shot:whistle:

jimmybob wrote:

see i like vegemite..i mean i really like it..i dont even have it on bread no more..i was eating the stuff by the handfull and trying to flick lures around at the samtime...ened up with the vege-goodness all over my face!:blush:

really its a shrub in the way of the shot:whistle:

yeah of course its a shrub:P

see guys he catches his yellas by camming up with vegemite :sick: its not only good for smearing on bait when bream fishing but attracts the yellas too:silly:

Archived