Hello to Everyone

leelee

Mick wrote:

G'day leelee welcome to AFO where in Sydney are you from.. I grew up there.

Mate i'm currently living at Richmond, but i can't wait to get out of here and move up north to QLD.

Also can't wait to put the boat in and head off looking for bigger and better things than what is available down here.

Cheers

Lee

Thats a nice kingey in the profile...

I personally have had beeter luck fishing in Sydney than up here... but in saying that I was a single man with time and local knowledge... getting into the swing of it now up here but still some slow days... I will get there...I am sure it's me not the area...

Hi LeeLee and welcome,

I trust you were converted to become a blues fan while down there.

Where you moving to? THe bigger and better things are out wide here mate so hope you got a big boat casue there's about 1500 members waiting for you.:woohoo:

Bring some pics with you.

Cheers BD:)

Thanks guys.

Lots of reading:ohmy: I like to look at pictures:P

Big boat hmmmmmmm I don't think so, but its a 4.7 Trailcraft Profish and has served me well offshore in the past, but not to far out.

Finding me a few trips would be very much appreciated.B)

Cheers

Lee

Mate welcome to the site.

And welcome (in advance) to Qld :)

Im sure with the resources at your desposal here you should be onto some fish in no time.

Welcome aboard.

Angus

P.S. In regards to finding trips, this group does loads of social stuff. Just keep your eye on the \"Going Fishing\" and \"Fishing Events\" section in the forum.

Bloody mexicans always jumping the border!!

Nah, serious mate welcome to the site. I too was a New South Welshman till 2005 when I saw the light and moved north. Did my growing up in the south west 'burbs of Sydney also.

You will gain so much from this site, like I have and make sure you get out on the water as soon as you are here and start reeling them in!

Where abouts in QLD are you going to be based at?

STU wrote:

welcome mate hopefully you convert to a Queenslander for good

Ease up Stu, You can't become a true Queenslander over night. :P

We'll have to wait to see how his form is come May next year;)

Take Brian and Booty for instance - they're not Queenslanders yet:laugh: (despite their illusions)

J/K

ellicat wrote:

STU wrote:
welcome mate hopefully you convert to a Queenslander for good

Ease up Stu, You can't become a true Queenslander over night. :P

We'll have to wait to see how his form is come May next year;)

Take Brian and Booty for instance - they're not Queenslanders yet:laugh: (despite their illusions)

J/K

You can only be a true QLDer once you have the Lobotomy.. on completion of the surgery they give a maroon jersey...

bootyinblue wrote:

Where abouts in QLD are you going to be based at?

For the moment I will be staying around the Mt Crosby area as I have family there. I don't know much about the area but for me its not to far from everything after coming from Sydney:P

We will be relocating south of Brissy after the initial shock has worn off, so we can be in between Brissy and the Gold Coast.And yes hopefully i will be living in QLD for ever as Sydney has taken its toll.

Cheers

Lee

Mt Crosby huh.... Someone has told you the only thing there is a sewerage treatment plant? Just jokes.... but there is one there.

As for me, as long as there is a Blues jersey in my wardrobe I will never officially be a Queenslander nor do I aspire to be a filthy cane toad.

Ok ok, I can see a mutiny on boat 1 on Saturday.

welcome Leelee:)

im sure ya will love it here mate. be sure to head out with us chasing bass this summer if ya here by then..and feel free to post up some \"down south\" fishing pics in the interstate section;) would be great to see what you were getting down there..cheers mate

jim

jimmybob wrote:

welcome Leelee:)

im sure ya will love it here mate. be sure to head out with us chasing bass this summer if ya here by then..and feel free to post up some \"down south\" fishing pics in the interstate section;) would be great to see what you were getting down there..cheers mate

jim

Thanks mate. I have never caught an impounment bass before onyl wild bass from my local river. Not really done much bass'n but i love fishing with lures and have been doing it for some time now.

Now a surface strike on a good bass in spring would just about make my day.

I will post up some pics of some fish in the section you mentioned and can you postadd multiple pics in the one post at all and if so how do I do it?

Cheers

Lee

Post edited by: leelee, at: 2007/08/30 21:19

Archived