February/March Online Bass Competition

Angus

Yes. I encourage multiple entries.

This way the ability to catch many bass also stands at chance at being rewarded.

Remember anyone else thinking about this that entries close tomorrow!

Angus

Registration or fish pic entries end tomorrow?

Registration sorry :)

Rego done.

What happens if more than one fish is of equal size for either prize?

Cheers

Ray

Bump.

Might be a bit fairer if we were restricted to a number of entries for the random length,For example I try to go fishing 3 days a week and if I only submit 10 photos each day I would have an unfair advantage over people who may only be able to get out a couple of times.

Actually i am only interested in the longest fish but may submit some non competitive photos just to keep the interest alive.

Cheers

Ray

i may be going blind, but where is the submissions tab? i have a pic of a tiny fish i wish to submit

Item 4 of tournament rules.

If you experience any technical difficulty whatsoever you must email your original images and completed Angler Declaration to entries@australianfishing.com.au before the deadline

Cheers

Ray

Yeah ok. I will have a look how I can edit that. Must be the default setting from the last photo submission.

My advice, take the most un-obscured photo possible, but if a thumb is over the fish or something that is ok. Bare in the make sure the FISH is in focus not the THUMB :)

My guess would be that the wording was meant to mean that if you didn't show the fish's lips touching the 'zero' (ie. your photo only showed, say, from 10cm to its tail) then the first 10cm would not count. Seems to make sense.

Good luck to those competing. I need to get into this bass-fishing scene!!!!

Ok the table should be fixed a little bit in the submissions section.

Location has been canned.

Species name fixed.

Angler number changed to Angler name.

The fields do not seem to be subbing in the name and date but that is beyond me and ill need to get webby to look at it. At least you can see sizes etc you are competing against.

Angus

• 1 month later...

Archived