Personalised Fishing Lures

mickzxc

I'm looking to get some personalised lures made to give to all the lads at my wedding.

I've found one place in the USA that produce spoons with personalised messages, just wonder if anyone knows any other companies that produce similar products or have done something similar previously.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Also, any funny fishing quotes that would be appropriate to write on the lure would be appreciated as well.

Thanks

hmm ive got a mate name Dave Bullard, he makes and sell his own lures aswell. im sure if you call him up, he can always help i guess. His number is 0417 738 754. and if you do call him up, just say David from the chinese takeaway at goodna told me about you, and he will understand, nicest man ever!!

If Bommie or dizzy can't help you give Charltons at red bank a call as they had some VERY DIFFERENT LURES in the case last week 1of the boys make some 1 of a kind lures but if they can't help you they will give you a name of some 1 who make 1 of a kind GOOD LUCK and I don't meen with the lures LOL

hey Mick we do personalised lures, have made footy, basketball ford and holden team colours previously. If you are interested just let me know what you want and I can do up a test one for you to see how you like it. Jump on face book and have a look at D & S Lures, (freshwater and saltwater lures).

cheers,

Matt.

If Bommie or dizzy can't help you give Charltons at red bank a call as they had some VERY DIFFERENT LURES in the case last week 1of the boys make some 1 of a kind lures but if they can't help you they will give you a name of some 1 who make 1 of a kind GOOD LUCK and I don't meen with the lures LOL
You mean like this? B)

post-7024-144598918163_thumb.jpeg

Archived