do you even squid bro?

Eug

let's not kid ourselves... it's all about the gearS :P a new camera pose was developed over a few pieces of dirty bird. we think it'll catch on! 3 gram squid for sure taken on a jarvis hyper custom 6000r with moonline 20lb monofilament fluorocarbon straight through on a rhinostick power junkie slow rolling a kmart special 3.0.

post-3471-144598958168_thumb.jpg

dinner of champions!

post-3471-14459895815_thumb.jpg

dodgy suspects totes mirin over my tiny inker. note how my 2500r looks like a 6000r?

post-3471-144598958162_thumb.jpg

not much to it, spot x has changed since i last bein squidding there a couple of years ago.

post-3471-144598958175_thumb.jpg

squid inked it's load of black into dassa's white bucket

cheers

I was trying to eat whilst having a quick on the latest AFO news, when my screen suddenly rolled down and I had a bearded ranga's tongue looking straight at me. Please either desist with this in future OR AT LEAST GIVE A WARNING FIRST!!!!!!! Or I will be forced to report to you to all but one of the mods (one of them I feel is a little too biased) ..............

Nice work on the squid!! I was down at Wynnum with they young fella on Sunday so took a stroll out on the pier/jetty thingy near the pool and couldn't see any ink so figured it must have been too early.

[attachment=64327]P1010418Medium.JPG[/attachment]

not much to it, spot x has changed since i last bein squidding there a couple of years ago.

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9nbJnEpG0w

Its a family forum mirin, so stop fingering your catches. Elliclown is the only person permitted to finger anything :blush:

I was trying to eat whilst having a quick on the latest AFO news, when my screen suddenly rolled down and I had a bearded ranga's tongue looking straight at me. Please either desist with this in future OR AT LEAST GIVE A WARNING FIRST!!!!!!! Or I will be forced to report to you to all but one of the mods (one of them I feel is a little too biased) ..............

Nice work on the squid!! I was down at Wynnum with they young fella on Sunday so took a stroll out on the pier/jetty thingy near the pool and couldn't see any ink so figured it must have been too early.

I can see you getting a strike if you keep using the statement (bearded ranga)

Archived