Private Message notifications

bootyinblue

I posted this in the Website Issues, but that folder does not show in the 'Latest Posts" page so very limiting on others being made aware or offering alternate ways of solving the issue. So here it is again...

Not sure about others, but I have no idea most times that I have a private message unless I stumble upon it.

Using Ipad, my information 'box' is about 3 scrolls down on the right hand side. The other Private Message link near the top just stays blue all the time.

In time, can a pop up box or something be added to make it easier.

Doss and Ratherbefishing?, I will reply to your Pms shortly. Sorry, but I did not know they were there.

CrazyWalrus (moderator) you have a PM too, in case you too were not aware.

Its an ongoing problem members have been struggling with for months.

No idea what your talking about Booty? I dont have an "information box"?

Ive got Activity stream, then member login, the latest classifieds and thats it?

Nothing showing any PM notification?

And yes PM's is a bl@@dy pain in the RZ

On the right hand side (not in mobile view) below the top horizontal heading for me is:

1."AFO SHOP OPENING SALE"

2. An Ad

3. ACTIVITY STREAM

4. MEMBER LOGIN

In the member login in box, there is your profile picture, and below that a bell, (alerts/notifications), 2 heads (friend invites) and messages (Private messages) - which tells you if you have any PMs.

Do you have this?

• 3 weeks later...
On the right hand side (not in mobile view) below the top horizontal heading for me is:

1."AFO SHOP OPENING SALE"

2. An Ad

3. ACTIVITY STREAM

4. MEMBER LOGIN

In the member login in box, there is your profile picture, and below that a bell, (alerts/notifications), 2 heads (friend invites) and messages (Private messages) - which tells you if you have any PMs.

Do you have this?

Not sure if it's just my page, but no there are no numbers next to the symbols indicating if you have 1, 2, 200 Pms

Archived