Quintrex Trailers.

renegade

Gday ALL;

Just curious to know if anyone knows the Stud pattern to the "Quintrex Trailers" with 13 " Wheels..

I bought a 420 Renegade from Nowra Marine and what a mistake that was ...{Saying NO MORE}!!!

No way am I paying an EXTRA $330.00 for the spare with bracket,,for one,,my wife will NOT late me and as she said in which I totally AGREE with,,i could buy a Universal spare for less than possibly 1/2 the price and carry it in the car boot when I am towing the boat around..

All I need is wheather its a Holden or Ford pattern???..

All Help and advise is and will be GREATLY appreciated..

Craig

Can't help with the size sorry but you can go to a trailer spare parts mob and buy a stub axel, bearings, spare hub and a new wheel for a lot less than that. Weld it to the draw bar so you have a complete spare set in the event of a failure down the track. Better safe than sorry.

I have used Active Fabrications at Beenleigh before. Give them a call when chasing your spare tire as they had 13" rims with new tyres for less than $100 a few weeks back.

Gday ALL;

Just curious to know if anyone knows the Stud pattern to the "Quintrex Trailers" with 13 " Wheels..

I bought a 420 Renegade from Nowra Marine and what a mistake that was ...{Saying NO MORE}!!!

No way am I paying an EXTRA $330.00 for the spare with bracket,,for one,,my wife will NOT late me and as she said in which I totally AGREE with,,i could buy a Universal spare for less than possibly 1/2 the price and carry it in the car boot when I am towing the boat around..

Craig

IdentifyingStudPatterns.pdf

Gday ALL;

Craig

/>http://www.alltrailerspares.com.au/Assets/Documents/Identifying%20Stud%20Patterns.pdf

I just into my local boat dealer. they had the universal rims sitting there for $65 and put a cheap tyre on it. the dealer also had spare tyre brackets which wrap around the draw bar/winch post for $15-$20. all up a brand new spare on the boat for $150.

Archived