It's been a while

ONTHECHEW

Only recently we have welcomed a new addition to our family, well its actually 4 months. With having a 4 month old fishing trips have been few and far between and time to a report is even more scares, I have a spare few minutes so thought I would chuck up a quick report.

Over the last couple of months I have made an effort to take a couple of mates out that hadn't been in my boat before. Both trips topwater pelagics was the name of the game.

First up Rossco picked up a nice spaniard, he was cheering previous to this his biggest fish he had ever caught was a flathead.

post-7753-144599062645_thumb.jpg

Kaspar followed this up with a nice spaniard also.

post-7753-144599062635_thumb.jpg

Finished off with Kaspar landing a quality Wahoo

post-7753-144599062652_thumb.jpg

Next trip up was Kaspar again and Le.

Le had been trying to land a brisbane GT for two years for no luck so that was the target species. In the first drift Le raised two GT's but no luck in landing them.

Kaspar followed up with his previous trip with another spanish.

post-7753-14459906266_thumb.jpg

Kaspar followed this up with the target species a nice Bris Vegas GT

post-7753-144599062668_thumb.jpg

Finally Le landed what he has been after for 2 long years, (but first ever trip aboard ONTHCHEW)

post-7753-144599062678_thumb.jpg

This was my final trip out aboard ONTHECHEW and was great to land some good fish and to get some mates onto some quality fish. Going to be a sad day to see her go when I finally get around to finish polishing her and getting her on the market.

Pretty quick reports but time is of the essence.

Andrew

Congrats on the bub Andrew (boy or girl?) and cheers for taking the time to put a report up and show us some of the great fish within reach of Brissie. Cracker GT and wahoo and bl00dy good angles on the photos too.

Boy number 2 for us Zavier, it is going to be hard for him to be as keen about fishing as Hunter but hope so.

Putting your mates onto fish like that, I don't think you will be short of offers for people to take you out when the boat gone. it will be a sad day but you will always have the memories and that's what counts.

Kids grow up quick and you'll be back on the water in no time.

Congrats.

Archived