To close fool

AZZA

Don't know if I missed a rule change or not, but it must now read \" when passing by anchored vessels you must pass as close as possible and at a speed that produces the biggest wash And if you don't want slow down to create a larger wash,you must go closer to anchored vessel\":angry: Took the kids for a fish on Sunday in the passage ended up on a bit of rubble out from pacific harbor,lost count of the number of boats that find the need to pass by quite close but also to back off just as they come along side so as to produce large wash .Maybe it's so I get to admire their boat,even had VMR pass by within 10m at full noise.:ohmy: One guys wife must have read my lips because on their way back they gave me wide berth.

:laugh: Come on guys, Sling shots are legal in QLD for a reason.

No 1 lead (eco friendly of course) fired at speed wont do much damage to the boat. But it'll give you a few laughs and a bit of pay back:P

Note \"Not advisable, just added this for comic reasons:silly: \"

Is it legal to fly a diving flag with out a diver in the water? It may slow them down?:huh:

Put the boat in and motored up the North Pine river for a look over the weekend, came up with the same problem not 10 minutes after we'd chucked a line in. Only difference was, these c*ckheads (thanks Dazza, great expression ain't it?) came roaring in real close - only difference was, they had water-skiers attached (heh heh heh). Some judicious casting soon resulted in the boat first screaming to a halt (water-skier flying past his towboat, looking somewhat startled - until he hit the end of the rope and went for a swim!), then a bit of water rage (veiled threats, shaking fist), then discretion proving the better part of valour as a 6 ounce pyramid sinker \"slipped\" during casting and got close enough to the boat to get the guy wet!! Didn't see them again - funny that...

chubbstar wrote:

:laugh: Is it legal to fly a diving flag with out a diver in the water? It may slow them down?:huh:

Chubs... Do you think they would take any notice of a diving flag, or even know what it looked like and the rules surrounding it?

Where are the Police these days to monitor and enforce these things on the water? Sheeesh!!

Master Sards >>> You been away on holidays?

Archived