Cruise Craft 4.70 Spirit

Brian D

Well here it is going on the market. Bloody hurts to do this because I love her to bits but it's time to move on.

She has a 2007 Yammy 4 stroke 60hp with enlarged gear box and 15\" prop. She does about 60kph and uses bugger all fuel. Licensed for 6 but it has 3 configerations of seating (2,4 or 6) depends what you need on the day.

There is a marine uhf radio, hummingbird sounder, duel tanks, boarding ladder, sand anchor, life jackets, flares, running lights, anchor light, cabin light, rod holdrs, bait board, sea anchor and more.

It's on a 2006 Swiftco delux roller trailer with spare tyre and 3 geared winch (10/1 5/1 and 1/1) and a spare electric winch.

There's other stuff but that will do.

I am looking to get a fair market price or some as the trade in price I have been offered.

So if you want a test ride book a spot when she comes back from Awoonga. [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/P4220009_AFO.jpg

post-118-144598429285_thumb.jpg

Brian D wrote:

Cliffy wrote:
Serious lookin' boat, Chilly...not in the market myself though (sorry), but keen to know what you're moving up toB)

A divorce will do that to ya so my next boat will wait till after settlement.:S :blush: Then I'll see what I have left.:angry: :ohmy:

Sorry mate, didn't know:blush: ...hope it works out OK for ya though. Goes without saying you're always welcome aboard the Jolly RogerB)

The price Angus? Here's the plan. When I get back from Awoonga I will be getting 2 or 3 market prices. 1 from a boat auctioneer that I know and another from a retailer as a trade-in and the 3rd from a boat yard that sells on commision.

I expect the trade-in will be the lowest at about $15k but it will give me an idea what is fair.

I am prepared to sell it to a AFO member at the trade in price but if I go on the open market the price will change. If more then 1 AFO member is interested I will sell to the highest bidder above trade-in and donate 1/2 of the difference to the site. Angus do you want to take over the sale?

Mackmauler what do you think the price should be? Motor has just had the 100 hour service.

I forgot to mention it has a spare prop, a duel cycle oversized marine battery and the skippers seat is a delux model on a slide pedestal and swivel. (The seat set up cost over $500).

Built to take it and deliver. Nothing to spent other then the purchase price but after that she should last at least 10 years.

You need to order the special Ausfish stickers like mine. I am a proud 'banned for life member' for doing nothing different on that site to this one. But just secretly I think the site owner has a few profiles to generate interest and membership numbers and look out if you tell his 'alter ego' he is wrong.

Brian - Have you thought about doing up an A4 flyer with a few colour pics. Emalil it to me and I will put it up in the connies day room where they are all cashed up and young. [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/DSC00063_AFO.jpg

post-1481-144598429309_thumb.jpg

Yeah Mack I think you are spot on. 18 is fair but 15 is bottom and 20 is tops. Thanks.

Whoever gets it is getting a ripper boat.

Booty I see no need to trash others. Not having a go at you but with what I am going through I have nothing left to waste on negative stuff. However I will scratch of the ausfish words. No need to promote something I don't believe in either.;)

• 3 weeks later...

Fisher_90 wrote:

Brian wheres the anchor kept because i cant see an anchor well?

There is a hatch behind the anchor cleet. It holds 2 anchors and the launching rope. It's a cool set up as once it's closed you can stand on it. Open it and there is heaps of room with great access through the split window. (Sure bets haveing to duck under the bow and pop up through a hole).

• 1 month later...

Funnily enough mate, after eyeing it off and our quick chat Saturday, Shellicatch (without any prompting at all) said \"We need a bigger boat\". My eyes lit up:woohoo: before telling me a few things we have to cover first. Unless I can bump someones fees by $16500;) Still not likely in the near future:(

• 2 months later...

It's a bump, Kriso reminded me today that I am selling the Cruise Craft (I actually forgot about it).

Anyway Just a reminder that she's here if you want it for $15k to a AFO member. I don't think I want to sell it to a non member. [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/P1090068_AFO-7982160a4d30a20ef0a32421a0da0652.jpg

post-118-144598446546_thumb.jpg

Brian D wrote:

New motor and 4 seats - there is a moulded padded seat in each back courner. [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/P4080008_AFO.jpg

Here's a good shot of the demisions (someone asked for more info), she fits under a garage, up a drive way and in a car space nicley. From tip to tip on trailer you need about 7 metres, from bow to transon is 5.1 metres. The width is 2.3 metres with a nice flat rear tail section for stability with a efficient dead rise at the pointy end to cut through the bay chop without any pain. All up the BMT is under 2 tonne (depends on the load stored in it) and is towed easily with a 6 cylinder sedan or wagon, I used to tow it with a 4 cylinder Xtrail which had no trouble pulling it out of the muddy Albert ramps.

Here's a shot of the hight with the lid on. I don't use the lid very often, only when the wife get's in and we are skiing or in winter, sitting out in the bay. At rest the lid adjusts forward and sits on the windscreen to give better head clearance. You can see the demisions pretty well from this shot. [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/P4220017_AFO.jpg

post-118-144598446969_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived