NPD bassin

bruza80

Got out to NPD about 5:30 this morning to a beautiful morning with not a gust of wind blowing in from anywhere. Wandered up to my spot and started throwing G Vibes (sick of losing Jackalls) with no luck. Decided to change to a new purple and gold spinner i just bought.

First cast produced a bass just under the 40cm mark. a beaut little fish to start the session. Two casts later and into another one. This one went a bit over the 40cm mark. Finally i was getting some fish on a spinner. Well until i snagged it next cast and kissed it good bye. Oh well two nice bass on it was worth the money.

Ended up getting a few more bass all over the 40 mark on a purple jackall and g vibes and between the 3 of us i think we landed about 10 or 11. lost a few lures to the bottom but its all worth it when your standing out there on a beautiful morning catching some bloody great fish. Doesnt get much better then that. [img size=497]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/npd11.JPG

post-2053-144598429794_thumb.jpg

Archived