Monduran 2008

rayke1938

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bretto wrote:

Went to prosapine last week and the 125mm crazy deep RMG Scorpion in bleeding mullet colour was most successful whilst worked hard trolling. The dam was shut down but working the lures hard still got some strikes and got a few fish. Hope you guys get into some and have more favorable weather.

Brett

Copied this over from a post that somehow got lost in transit:blink: Couldn't do the "merge" thingy:blush:

Yeah I looked at merging it as well, couldn't see the second relevant title.

Thanks for that Brett, I've got one of those packed!

Your not going to believe this but I am only taking 48 hard body lures. I've seriously culled down to "Barra only, might actually use, gotta all fit into 4 plano trays! " :blink: Oh the pain of it all!

I weakened however, I have thrown in several kilo's of appropriate soft plastics!

Feral where's the love, I mean like give a thought to those you so willingly leave behind. Shame Shame Shame.

Ray about the food thing, I bought 3 ctn sof Carona last night but I expect there will only be 2 left by the time I get around to packing. Does that count as food?

The rest of the stuff I'll think about later but I suspect I will pick up bacon, egg, cheese, lettuce, pasta, baby spinach, chicken, bread, coffee, milk, lemonade, ham, pickles, turkey, cranberry, sausages, chocolate, chips and what ever else catches my eye as I'm filling up the trolley. Oh did I mention diet shakes. :woohoo:

Archived