Off Straddie

straddiebrad

7 minutes ago, jon said:

Nice work there so thick atm there, problem is so are sharks. If I can get things sorted I might go for another run tomorrow. It’s gonna get pretty yuck in the arvo though I’ll only do a half day

yer i will be out there until midday or before if i get a few,got to be back for the grand kids by 1-30-2-00

27 minutes ago, jon said:

Nice work there so thick atm there, problem is so are sharks. If I can get things sorted I might go for another run tomorrow. It’s gonna get pretty yuck in the arvo though I’ll only do a half day

So Jelouse. It has been too long since I was offshore. Now the Wynnum Fishing Classic is over I am having a break in Bali for a bit then gonna head out. I hope the Spanish wait for me!

4 hours ago, straddiebrad said:

little bit slower today on the spanish but ended up with one and a few snapps,lost some big snapper today005.thumb.jpg.5b99941a14f7c3c43a24e3ec12bbf246.jpg

Nice haul mate you did well, I struggled today I ended up getting my bag of snapper  just after you left and some Mack tuna for next trips bait but couldn’t convert a Spanish for the life of me. It’s a pitty they didn’t fire like the last two days

33 minutes ago, jon said:

Nice haul mate you did well, I struggled today I ended up getting my bag of snapper  just after you left and some Mack tuna for next trips bait but couldn’t convert a Spanish for the life of me. It’s a pitty they didn’t fire like the last two days

i heard they were around the group early

,cait wait to go out again

32 minutes ago, straddiebrad said:

i heard they were around the group early

,cait wait to go out again

Yeah I’m regretting trolling hexies for the first hour or so I should have gone straight to the livie grounds. was that you that followed me over the bar when it was still dark Around five ish?

• 2 weeks later...