Kids Bike Trolley (the Pushy Fishing Cart!)

AUS-BNE-FISHO

Hey all

Sorry to post another 'Wanted' topic, and I know this one is a bit bizarre, but after a quick look on Gumtree, I see there isn't anything for an OK price near me like this.

I'm wanting a kids bike trolley like the image below, so I can stick a couple rod holders on, and be able to ride to a network of spots near the river. That would allow me to fish more on different tides, so I could hopefully get better results. 

7 Best Bike Trailers For Your Kids (2020) - Rascal Rides

Cheers Hamish 🙂 

2 hours ago, Towknee said:

Hamish,

If your Dad is willing to drive to Deagon. You can have the one in my shed.

Bought it a year ago off gumtree to make it into a fishing trailer. Haven’t done anything with it, so might as well give it to someone who can get some use from it. 

Nice work mate, I reckon he’ll give it plenty of use!

20 hours ago, Towknee said:

Hamish,

If your Dad is willing to drive to Deagon. You can have the one in my shed.

Bought it a year ago off gumtree to make it into a fishing trailer. Haven’t done anything with it, so might as well give it to someone who can get some use from it. 

Hey Towknee

That would be lovely - we can finalize details of PM. My dad is happy to drive out to Deagon 🙂 It will be nice to meet you. One thing though, would you mind showing us a pic just so we know exactly what to expect.

17 hours ago, jon said:

Nice work mate, I reckon he’ll give it plenty of use!

Hey jon

I sure will - hope it helps my catch some fish! 🙂 

Cheers Hamish

P.S. Sorry for late replies

On 26/09/2020 at 10:08 AM, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

I'm wanting a kids bike trolley like the image below, so I can stick a couple rod holders on, and be able to ride to a network of spots near the river. That would allow me to fish more on different tides, so I could hopefully get better results. 

The fishing machine! Nice