Forgot the Sunnies; Didn't Matter

ellicat

Hey Brian and Steve

Top job! Bummer about the bust offs, but good the Gliss held up A-OK. 

Lucky the people in the tinny found you guys, and awesome work on the Snapper Brian. You’d be over the moon with the first legal for Ellicatch! Good work on the snappers too Steve. Mrs Scaley would be happy with the fish 🙂 

Cheers Hamish

9 hours ago, Old Scaley said:

Usually I would say another great day on the water, but on this occasion the conditions were pretty ordinary. Fortunately the company was good and we managed a few good fish at the end of the day. The bust offs were exciting but a bit frustrating. It was amazing to catch tiny snaps on whole mullet that were bigger than the fish. There was no shortage of those baby snaps and they were hungry. Thanks for the day @ellicat.  A highlight was seeing you get your first legal snapper onboard the Ellicatch. May there be many more.

Well done legends. 

Much better than I did yesterday. Tugger took me out to the Marlin grounds off the seaway. Poor weather. 2 hours of getting smashed about before we found a few bait fish. We had one run from a Marlin but didn't hook up... Saw some nice dolphins... 

You did much better well done. 

12 minutes ago, Drop Bear said:

Much better than I did yesterday. Tugger took me out to the Marlin grounds off the seaway. Poor weather. 2 hours of getting smashed about before we found a few bait fish. We had one run from a Marlin but didn't hook up... Saw some nice dolphins...

HA Check out Will Kitching's latested vid on you tube He hooked on to a marlin with a pilchard 15 mins from the seaway