Beach fishing Brisbane North Land based or Beach and surf

Samuel Garner

This one is a  2006 model..I purchased her second hand from the one owner in 2016..upgraded from the original 40 hp Yamaha 2 stroke( only 100 hours since new) to 40 yamaha to 4 stroke..in 2016..the ride was much better with the 2 stroke.. put in a new floor and carpet..upgraded the sounder to a Lowrance 7 inch GPS combo.. and VHF an electric anchor winch due to my back.. L.E.D. under gunnel lighting...the four stroke was too heavy on the back even though they had that option at the time back in 2006.. I added trim tabs but still not the same..I had more bow in the water with the lighter 2 stroke engine ..even with full trim down she just didn't ride the same.. Unfortunately sadly my younger days have caught up with me and I can't sit in a boat anymore due to slipped discs L5 through to S1 thus the need for land based fishing only.😪😪

Bugger about the back. That'd be really annoying. I'm similarly paying for bad decisions when young and have emphysema, so I'm right on a boat but not much good walking around landbased. haha

Surprised about the boat, although they were the early days of the 4 strokes so sounds like they hadn't figured out the best fits. Mine's a 2011 model and the 4 stroke 60 seems to be a perfect fit.