Large Stable Fishing Platform????

bootyinblue

Well I missed all the action of the BRC for this year but I was not sitting idly at home. I was out on the water debuting in another form of competition. I made my racing debut with the Brisbane Valley Sailing Club. Have to say 1 start for 1 win looked pretty sweet, till I got my butt kicked in the second race.

Anyway here are a couple of pics of the new machine, and done you think, with no mast, a bit of a bimini, could of deck chairs, big ice box and an electric on the back and you have one very stable fishing platform.

DSC00046AFO.jpg

DSC00073AFO-1.jpg

DSC00070AFO-1.jpg

DSC00064AFO-1.jpg

Yea that was called 'swinging out on the trapaze without hooking up first'. Boat sailed on for a second before tipping.

I thought about a sneaky deep diver, but didnt think it would be kosher in the sailing circles.

Plenty of fish activity on the dam though, couple of guys fishing and reported good size catfish.

Good stuff Booty, they are heaps of fun, I used to sail one in Narrabeen Lakes. The best thing is that when the wind is up and it's crap for surfing and fishing it is just about perfect for a little cat run.

Congrates of the 1st heat win, now don't over think your technique, relax, become one with the breeze and win some more.:)

Archived