Mud Island Session

AUS-BNE-FISHO

I think we had fun, which is half the battle when fishing. There were some decent legals with those reefings, for sure.

8 hours ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Overall Success Rate: 41%

🤣😉

8 hours ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Thanks heaps for taking us out Brian, hope you didn't mind having us along! 

You're good fishing buddies. Always good to have you guys onboard. Thanks for coming along and for bringing the dietary delights.

16 hours ago, Bretto77 said:

I feel like I have forgotten how to tie on and bait a hook🤣... At least there was plenty of activity. Sounds like you were just a bit unlucky. 

Thanks Brett.

10 hours ago, ellicat said:

I think we had fun, which is half the battle when fishing. There were some decent legals with those reefings, for sure.

🤣😉

You're good fishing buddies. Always good to have you guys onboard. Thanks for coming along and for bringing the dietary delights.

Thanks Brian. 

7 hours ago, Neil Stratford said:

Much better than the alternative of staying home and watching the grass grow.Don’t despair I recon it’s always hard to catch fish during a spell of westerly winds , 

regards

Neil

Sure is Neil. My Uncle always used to say the same thing about Westerlies.

4 hours ago, TheCharliefisho said:

Thanks for the great report Hamish, and thanks for taking us out Brian. It was a fun afternoon, despite the disappointment of losing those better fish.

No worries Charlie, it was a fun arvo for sure. 

1 hour ago, Another Wazza said:

41% success rate huh, haha, oh your a hard taskmaster Hamish, I can only guess that if you landed a legal Squire that percentage would’ve increased to at least 60?, Hahahaha, nice work though 

It definitely would’ve. 

Benno made a prediction on the success rate and it was pretty accurate. Obviously, I couldn’t have him getting it exactly right though 😂