Who wants to borrow the AFO Boat?

Feral

Sounds good Loz. Anyone else that's got stuff and is coming to the charter - this might be a good opportunity to clear some space in your shed, cupboard or car boot.

Feral or I will post up a thread discussing the rules and what exactly is on offer (as far as what it will be decked out with) after some things have been sorted out.

Currently it is not all together.

• 2 months later...

OK - It's ready for anyone to use that wants to.

Obviously it'd be good if it didn't get flogged or destroyed by some twit so a couple of rules are appropriate.

To qualify to borrow it you need to have been a member for 3 months and have 100 posts (or close) with good behaviour.

Need to send me a pm 2 days or more before you want it.

There are some inflatable roof racks available courtesy of namyau, but I'm not sure if the boat will be too heavy for them or not. So you're welcome to try them or bring a trailer or ute.

Might be good for someone to take out to the dams (upcoming AFO camp for example).

Thanks to the guys that contributed.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Well, after a fairly long period of having it up for grabs and only a handful of enquiries with no eventual lending out of the AFO Boat, the time has come for me to relinquish possession. (Also I'm doing a yard refurb and want the space in my shed back).

So Feral do you want it back ? If not and with the little interest it's received I suggest we give it to AFO to auction on ebay, or maybe even auction it here, and put the proceeds back into AFO.

What say ye ?

Any other suggestions ?

Small artificial reef perhaps ? :P

PS Ray I still have your MinnKota in the garage too.

• 2 months later...

Archived