GC Game Fishing 29/12

Brian D

Don't cry girls but trip is off - sort of.

Skipper and I had a chat and the long range forcast for the 29/12 say 10' swell and 30 knts. Arrrr No thank you I'll spend my birthday with love ones fishing the inland rivers and dams.

But here's the go - Thursday 27/12 looks like there's a window in the weather if you want to have a go.

Skipper is going out 27/12 and there is 3 spots available so if you're interested please send savage a PM and line it up with him. This may be best chance for a while so if you are available I suggest you go for it.

BTW - Skipper went out yesturday for 3 hours and thanks to the deckie not paying attention to detail they got spooled by a freight train. Deckie had teh rachet switched off. :angry:

Gaff him skipper or at least keel drag him.:woohoo:

Hi all,

As Brian has said we have spoken and the trip planned for the 29th has been cancalled due to up coming bad weather ( thats fishing ) I am looking at a trip thursday if you are keen give me a pm or give me a call 0432 960 406,

:cheer: looking for 3/4 people, looking forward to hearing from you.

Mike..

• 3 weeks later...

Ha guys,

Thanx for coming out on Sunday, shame we never hooked up, thats fishing for ya, we put the hours in, conditions were pretty good too, looks like it was just in time as seas are terrible now.

Looking at a trip the weekend after next if the weather is ok, if anyone is keen let me know.

Thanx Mike..

Archived