Suburbs of Origin 2024 Monthly Competition

ellicat

10 minutes ago, ellicat said:

Good luck, but we don't have a grunter category, unfortunately. Maybe a flathead ?

Your kiddin Brian, the bigger barred javelin will start coming in about now, I will have to change plans, maybe I will switch to Toorbul and fish for whiting, have to change the date as well, need a high tide at Toorbul.

So who can i petition to get them on next years list 🙂

3 hours ago, fatboy said:

Your kiddin Brian, the bigger barred javelin will start coming in about now, I will have to change plans, maybe I will switch to Toorbul and fish for whiting, have to change the date as well, need a high tide at Toorbul.

I wouldn’t be changing plans @fatboyYou might pick up some bycatch for the comp, but hard to beat barred grunter for a feed. What size do you get around there?

On 5/1/2024 at 12:23 PM, fatboy said:

In your submission be sure to include plenty of detail about where, when and how to catch them to have the best chance it will be accepted .. 🤔🤪🤣.