AFO footy tipping comp

kriso

I just signed up to the site, but it wouldn't let me sign up to the comp. Said some thing about counting??? Will try again tomorrow.

I would guess that I'll be geting the wooden spoon, I know nothing about NRL. Not even where the teams are from, only the Broncos:blush:

Jayson

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chubbstar wrote:

I just signed up to the site, but it wouldn't let me sign up to the comp. Said some thing about counting??? Will try again tomorrow.

I would guess that I'll be geting the wooden spoon, I know nothing about NRL. Not even where the teams are from, only the Broncos:blush:

Jayson

That sounds good mate. If you can't log into this AFO comp, maybe we could have some real $ bets each week:woohoo: :P :laugh:

For those having trouble logging into the tips here's the current form.

Anyone wanna stop the comp now ?:P

1 - 12 ellicat

1 - 12 bootyinblue

1 - 12 megmat

1 - 12 pcsolutionman

1 - 12 troy_79

6 - 10 Feral_afo

6 - 10 kronky13

6 - 10 thehock

6 - 10 Tom B13

6 - 10 yanjarra

11 - 8 benno573

11 - 8 afojimmybob

11 - 8 brisbane_boy_0

11 - 8 Cowfish13

11 - 8 fishyman

11 - 8 jeff f_0

11 - 8 JoeC_DETA

11 - 8 Kris_09

11 - 8 nastymind

11 - 8 plastic man1

21 - 6 AngusG1981

21 - 6 buzzid

21 - 6 reelchippy

21 - 6 shortie1

25 - 4 Fisher_90

25 - 4 TanyaGorrie

25 - 4 webbfunk

26 - - woody.1

26 - - chubbstar

27 - - Ash

chubbstar wrote:

Good ole Collingwood forever, they know how to play the game.

Side by side we stick together to uphold the magpies name, hear the ......:huh: huh whats that?? :blink: Wrong code??....ohh:blush: :blush:

[img size=218]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/logo_collingwood.jpg

C'mon the PIES

Jayson

Now thats the greastest ever Football team. I guess Tasmania got something right "The Shaw Brothers"

ellicat wrote:

For those having trouble logging into the tips here's the current form.

Anyone wanna stop the comp now ?:P

1 - 12 bootyinblue

1 - 12 ellicat

1 - 12 megmat

1 - 12 pcsolutionman

1 - 12 troy_79

I cant let his dillusion go on any longer. Everyone knows B is before E and therefore I am leading the comp. So yes.... I would like to stop the comp now and collect my mystery bag of goodies!

chubbstar wrote:

Good ole Collingwood forever, they know how to play the game.

Side by side we stick together to uphold the magpies name, hear the ......:huh: huh whats that?? :blink: Wrong code??....ohh:blush: :blush:

[img size=218]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/logo_collingwood.jpg

C'mon the PIES

Jayson

Go the Magpies [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/IMG_0863_AFO.jpg

post-2146-144598448154_thumb.jpg

chubbstar wrote:

benno573 wrote:
so chubbstar, you going to the lions v collingwood on the 28th?

I've never been to a AFL game. Sound good, I'll talk to the boss:dry:

Jayson

joking mate!!!! have to get that sorted out. i was thinking of going - usual deal, one drink per goal scored!!! :laugh:

pm sent.

ellicat wrote:

Glad you said it - I thought I was the only one that noticed - the commentators were too busy polishing their own egos to mention most of the shocking calls. I don't even like the Roosters.

I listened to the ABC coverage while driving and the commentators there thought his performance was worthy of officiating in the Dalby v Roma U9's match today.

Archived