Hinze again 29/2/08

Aaron H

Well the deep cycles finally charged and after being conned into buying the missus a pink okuma spinning combo from BCF (also filled with pink fireline this better get me more fishing trips;) ) hit the watertower ramp by about 3:30pm. Did the usual trolling run and found most of the fish right up the top bay. In two hours bagged 14 mostly on the G vibe and a couple on stumpjumper and action was pretty constant again:) biggest went 39cm and the average size was again around the 30-35 mark

No monsters but good fun just the same

[img size=371]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/DSCF0535.JPG

Green with black stripes accounted for the majority again

post-266-144598445632_thumb.jpg

It's funny that we saw pictures of "the missus'" new rod, but not the lady in question...are you sure it's not your new outfit...not that there is anything wrong with that:silly:

Any proposal today or are u safe for another four years?:blush:

Go the lures, hope we see some bigger ones soon attacking them too.

Rocket

rayke1938 wrote:

Any proposal today or are u safe for another four years?

Now we know the real reason you didnt come to Lenthalls she reminded you re the promise you would pop the question if you got a metery.

Cheers

Ray

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: No proposals mate, although she is organising a trip to Barra base for my 30th in two years:unsure:

Aaron H wrote:

rayke1938 wrote:
Any proposal today or are u safe for another four years?

Now we know the real reason you didnt come to Lenthalls she reminded you re the promise you would pop the question if you got a metery.

Cheers

Ray

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: No proposals mate, although she is organising a trip to Barra base for my 30th in two years:unsure:

yeah with a stop over at the chapple rofl:laugh:

Archived