for sale: calais 100a and Gloomis forcelite

kevinchen19870316

now i'm thinking of converting to spinning combo. so here's my BC combo if anyone's interested.

shimano calais 100a, perfect( i mean it!), top of the line shimano baitcaster, easily over 600 value, good caster for lures from 3.5-30grms, can handle hard fighting fish. full aluminium frame, 11+1 ARB ball bearings, smoothest reel ever made. sell for 430aud

g-loomis forcelite 10-17lb 2pcs 6'6. 350 bought, warrenty not used yet( so i'll give u the receipt as well so that u can still use the warrenty). VGC sell for 240.

positive feedbacks only:laugh:

thanks.

trade offers considered. [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/DSC01707_AFO.jpg

post-1433-144598447011_thumb.jpg

"Trade offer"

Have I got a deal for you Kev:woohoo:

I want to go catch some Tillie's and your set up would be perfect!!!

I'll swap you with my 12' Surf/Beach Rod and Alvey 650B, I'll spool it with some Crazy Clarke's 30lb mono for ya, Hell I'll even sweeten the deal and throw in a PKT of #6 long shank hooks.:blink: Am I a good bloke or what:woohoo:

You dont have to answer right now, have a little time to thing about it.;) I doubt you'll get a better offer:(

Jayson

kevinchen19870316 wrote:

rod's on hold at the moment. thanks chubbstar

No Kev dont hold it mate, It'll take some serious sweet talking with my wife for me to get it:(

If you can sell it before I get back to you, then Sell it.

It would make a good B'day present for me though aye;)

Jayson

Archived