baroon pocket surface bass bash tomorrow 14th

pcsolutionman

I just had some new surface lures arrive today :woohoo: from Mick at East Coast Lures, I can't wait to try them out. More the fisho's and fishette's the better, it won't be too long now before the cold weather slows the freshies right up for the year, so I hope a few more of you guys might be able to come.

Regards

Al

Biggles wrote:

I just had some new surface lures arrive today :woohoo: from Mick at East Coast Lures, I can't wait to try them out. More the fisho's and fishette's the better, it won't be too long now before the cold weather slows the freshies right up for the year, so I hope a few more of you guys might be able to come.

Regards

Al

slow them up thats when all the fun starts deep schooling bass bring on the icejigs cait wait :)

Well we're back, but I feel it would be very unsporting of me to disclose how well we did, I'm just the new bloke so Lee can tell the story :blush: :blush:. Thanks for a great afternoon guys, Baroon Pocket is a nice place and I look forward to my next trip soon.

Regards

Al

Biggles wrote:

Well we're back, but I feel it would be very unsporting of me to disclose how well we did, I'm just the new bloke so Lee can tell the story :blush: :blush:. Thanks for a great afternoon guys, Baroon Pocket is a nice place and I look forward to my next trip soon.

Regards

Al

Thanks mate :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Lee

Archived