Goldie as promised

Brian D

Mrs Chilli moment.

I saw her rod load up and heard the drag take off, next thing I know Mrs chilli has moved away from her spot and being towed up river by whatever it is she hooked up to. To she the wife get towed around in cycles for 5mins was so funny but even funnier when she missed with the net shot and the what was estimated to be a 2.5kg GT did the aerial and snapped off at the side of the yak. :blink::huh:

Yeap I laughted. Not sure if that was a smart move but I laughted.

haha brian i saw you having a go at one of the other anglers earlier on for not smiling with that bass, hows that photo of you with the head on shot with a squire!! you look like you would rather be at work hahahaha.

what a session, they are all great fish. would have been a fantastic day!

Jordan

Haha your right jordan, I do look at bit sad about life, maybe even bored, but naaa I would not rather be at work. Ha wait till Boomie reads this, he'll give me a bit of stick.

BTW Feral is prophetic, he told me I would do my back in move those big batteries around. Well it happened, I lifted a big 120 amp hr battery with one hand, twisted and lifted, stuffed my back so bad tha I couldn't even have a go at the yak. Might have something to do with me not smiling. No excuse but I should be happy playng in paradise.

Archived