Whos Fishing Where This Week-end

Lozzel

I just checked the weather, 20-30 on Sat and 15-20 Sun, sort of cuts out the bay a bit. Mrs Chilli has a date with the dentist on Saturday too (extraction and fill) :S so I might be baby sitting wifie Sat.

Sunday I might just get a sneak into the local creek for some bass, again! :S If I can't come up with a better option.

I could go to work but ..... fcuk em I need a life.

username_taken wrote:

Dan23 wrote:
Late afternoon run up tide tomorrow leading onto a full moon. Brilliant Breamin conditions. Haven't decided where to fish yet. Maybe Newstead but on my weekends I like to go to more effort and fish somewhere near the coast.

let me know where you guy Dan, I might be keen to tag along.

No worries mate, we'll be doing something tomorrow arvo guaranteed.

I got the boss in town (from Sweden) and I am going to take him to Newstead around 5pm Saturday.

Ill be the guy hanging with the Scottish Accent dude (hes a scot in Sweden) and a little kid Ill be threatening to use as shark bait :)

Good luck to all on the weekend

The full moon is sitting above the western horizon and I'm sitting here at the keyboard i the dark, dressed like Eskimo Ned writing.

Two editors waiting for features due Monday. :unsure:

If I can get them both finished today Tony wants to go for a run somewhere Sunday. I think the wind will see us on one of the lakes if we get out.

pinkey wrote:

I feel like smacking a few breambo's. was going to go down the coast for the weekend but might save it till the long weekend for the better weather.

Mate, I know I've changed my tune lately but you can catch more bream easily in the Brissie river land based than you will at the Goldy.

Dan23 wrote:

pinkey wrote:
I feel like smacking a few breambo's. was going to go down the coast for the weekend but might save it till the long weekend for the better weather.

Mate, I know I've changed my tune lately but you can catch more bream easily in the Brissie river land based than you will at the Goldy.

yeah ive always known that, they seem to be so much more agressive because of the dirty water and heaps less fishing pressure. Its just the surface fishing is better down there and trevally ect. Also the bream tend to grow larger down there ;).

Brian D wrote:

Lenthals will be interesting, look forward to that report.

You can't fool me Schultzy, I bet you end up with some big ass something.

Well what a drive got to lenthals had bigger boat that is direct injected 2 stroke but I did not know about the minimum emmission standard of 2 the ranger said mine was a 1 so would not let me on the dam so drove another hour to lake gregory got one small bass very windy and the most amount of weed I have seen in a dam they need a harvester there got the shits drove 4 hrs back try somewhere else tomorrow

STU wrote:

Brian D wrote:
Lenthals will be interesting, look forward to that report.

You can't fool me Schultzy, I bet you end up with some big ass something.

Well what a drive got to lenthals had bigger boat that is direct injected 2 stroke but I did not know about the minimum emmission standard of 2 the ranger said mine was a 1 so would not let me on the dam so drove another hour to lake gregory got one small bass very windy and the most amount of weed I have seen in a dam they need a harvester there got the shits drove 4 hrs back try somewhere else tomorrow

:ohmy: 1st trip to the dam too. :pinch: Bugger! :unsure: :pinch:

Archived