Quality Gear

Tryme

Hey AFO Members

Letting go of the Daiwa Alphas to upgrade to a better reel. Very smooth reel and with the extra knob bearing which make things handling even better.

Line: Loaded 12lbs Castway PE Braid.

Gear ratio: 5.8 to 1.

Ball Bearings: 6 + 1 roller CRBB's.

Weight: Approx 195 grams.

Extras: Bassart Handle 80mm plus extra 4 ball bearings with Daiwa knobs

Has minor scratches on the top of the main frame.

Price SOLDPending payment

Will post Auswide at buyers expense.

Daiwa Saegake Hama Special, MajorCraft Days rod & Shimano T-curve up for grabs.

Hama Special been used on a dozen trips, been very well taken care of.

There's abit of ware on the buttom half of the eva grip from previous owner.

Specs HL-Z 6101MLFS-SV 6'10'' ML MAX 1/4oz 4-6LB

Price SOLD

The Days rods has been use on half a dozen trips since i first got it, and has been sitting at a friends house since, collecting dust.

Specs DS-62ML 6'2" 1/8-3/8oz 5-10lb

Asking $120

The T-curve has been with me for a very long time, the only thing thats different to the rod is that the guides are slightly bent cause it has been heavily used, and the top guide has been replace.

Specs 2.13m 1PCE SPIN ML 2-5kg 2-10g

Price SOLD

Posting up for a friend. Wanting to upgrade to the steez series rods.

Daiwa Battler Kingbolt TD BA-681MLFS 1 Piece.

Length: 6'8"

Weight: 122 grams

Line Weight: 4-10lb

Power: Medium Light

Action: Medium

Guides are titanium with silicon carbite New Concept centres.

Asking $300ono

Seen this rod in action chasing Jacks, has alot of grunt. Condtion of the rod is like new, for memory i think the bottom half of the cork is still covered in plastic.

Located in Brisbane (Local Buyers Only)

PM me for photos

Thanks again Tri

Pictures are available, so pm for the pictures.

Day23: the alphas is a steal with a lot of extra's, i got pictures so pm me your email and i'll send them over, and your might want to think again!

basskid: someone else has inquired about it first but he taking his time, will let you know, if your want to pm me your email ill send over some pictures.

T-curve is on hold, but will let members know if its available.

Thanks heaps Tri

Tri wrote:

Day23: the alphas is a steal with a lot of extra's, i got pictures so pm me your email and i'll send them over, and your might want to think again!

Thanks mate but if its RHW it isn't for me. Plus I just bought 3 rods last week and a reel and am buying another rod next week. So can't really afford it to be honest.

Good deal though, good luck with the sale.

Tri

You are really making me drool. Is this the one?

TD Battler Kingbolt

Team Daiwa Battler Kingbolt TD BA-681MLFS 1 Piece. Length: 6'8" Weight: 122 grams; Line Weight: 4-10lb. Nylon, 3-6lb. Fluoro; Power: Medium Light; Action: Medium; Guides are titanium with silicon carbite New Concept centres.

Reel seat is Air Concept for spinning, on a SVF graphite blank. Provides for a long cast with brilliant sensitivity and lightness. Kingbolt has a strong backbone but a light tip designed for a long leader rig.

Would not be able to get past mistress of finance.

Cheers

Ray

Wow ray you sure know your stuff, im not too familar with it unfortunately. friend just gave me the details and i just posted it, but i think thats the one.

I had it in the back of the car, should of had a look, might of had a second look on the t-curve.

Missus is a wake up to me now she is starting to look up things in MO tackle and seeing how much I spend. She wouldnt believe me when I told her i paid 10 bucks for the tcurve. Had to show her the post and told her I talked you down as it had a broken tip. Whew!

Got to start sneaking things in when she is out and get mail delivered to mates place.

Cheers

Ray

Ray's right, we all gotta help each other out when it comes to hiding the new fishing gear!

I get all mine delivered to work these days, coz missus and I had a fight over her opening my mail, kept asking me about my bank account). So she refuses to sign for anything delivered for me, saying if she cant open it, she's not signing for it.

Meaning I was having to take a morning off work to pick up all my packages.

She thinks she has had a win because I am now "forced" to have my stuff delivered to work. I act suitably pissed off when ever she mentions it (which is often, as I complain every now and then that something cheap I had ordered took "forever" to arrive, and what a pain it is having stuff delivered to work, saying it takes a week to get from the main office to me through the internal mail, - about 3 hours actually).

Works for me ;) she has no idea what I am getting!

Archived