Brisbane Bay Tours - 1st June & 15th June.

Angus

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ah paul, it will be fine. as i continue my nightly sacrifices to the weather gods seabreeze looks better and better! so far they have included:

jabba the hut, an ewok, macguyver, the a-team (but not BA barracus), the planet of the apes, an strange creature from the planet nebulonium called an acopanthugusurus, jack bauer, chuck norris, a smurf (i think it was pappa), 3 small african elephants, roger from american dad, obi wan, a bottle of JB, a banksia tree, a goat, monday's courier mail and a russian virgin.

can't go wrong! :laugh:

benno573 wrote:

ah paul, it will be fine. as i continue my nightly sacrifices to the weather gods seabreeze looks better and better! so far they have included:

jabba the hut, an ewok, macguyver, the a-team (but not BA barracus), the planet of the apes, an strange creature from the planet nebulonium called an acopanthugusurus, jack bauer, chuck norris, a smurf (i think it was pappa), 3 small afican elephants, roger from american dad, obi wan, a bottle of JB, a banksia tree, a goat, monday's courier mail and a russian virgin.

You need to get out more. lol

benno573 wrote:

jabba the hut, an ewok, macguyver, the a-team (but not BA barracus), the planet of the apes, an strange creature from the planet nebulonium called an acopanthugusurus, jack bauer, chuck norris, a smurf (i think it was pappa), 3 small african elephants, roger from american dad, obi wan, a bottle of JB, a banksia tree, a goat, monday's courier mail and a russian virgin.

lol thats the most random thing ive ever heard.:laugh:

nabs wrote:

benno573 wrote:

lol thats the most random thing ive ever heard.:laugh:

I knew it wasn't true as soon as he mentioned sacrificing Chuck Norris:P Everyone knows the gods sacrifice other gods for Chuck Norris:laugh: :laugh:

chuck norris volunteered for it... everyone knows he is immortal and will re-incarnate from the ashes of the campfire at the winter camp... his sacrifice is only temporary to satisfy the weather gods needs for this weekend. nothing can kill chuck norris permanently. :laugh: not even chuck norris...:laugh:

and nabs, baby you just ain't seen nothing yet... :P

benno573 wrote:

chuck norris volunteered for it... everyone knows he is immortal and will re-incarnate from the ashes of the campfire at the winter camp... his sacrifice is only temporary to satisfy the weather gods needs for this weekend. nothing can kill chuck norris permanently. :laugh: not even chuck norris...:laugh:

and nabs, baby you just ain't seen nothing yet... :P

To many exhaust fumes for you on the way to work.:P

Just spoke to Danny from Brisbane Bay Tours. Obviously at this stage it looks as if we will be going 99%.

Just a quick one.

Its a 5:00am meet for a 5:30am departure. Please be on time.

Morning tea and lunch supplied.

Bring the obvious - warm clothes, sun screen etc.

We will be getting back approx 3:00-3:30pm.

Yeah the meeting point is down around Manly harbour. If you want my mobile in case you get there and cant see anyone please PM me.

Cheers guys.

Woo hoo.

Benno: Thanks for all those random sacrifices man.

Angus

Archived