My partner Liesbeth is on here all the time, but you wouldn't know it as her AFO name is Tacklebox. I suspect that some of the women prefer that anonymity.

Some of the names are dead give-aways though - Eliicat has to be a chick! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i have also noticed a lot of girls who have just joined have more profile hits than blokes who have been on here for ages...:dry: as kreel says, i think the anonymity is preferred as coming into a male majority area can be a bit intimidating. but most people on here are pretty cruisy and laid-back and obsessed with fishing. if you have any dramas that is why we have the moderators. ;)

on a side issue, welcome to the site sally, hope you enjoy your time on here. B)

benno <'>-<

p.s. i can neither confirm nor deny the fact that ellicat is a chick.

kreel wrote:

My partner Liesbeth is on here all the time, but you wouldn't know it as her AFO name is Tacklebox. I suspect that some of the women prefer that anonymity.

Some of the names are dead give-aways though - Eliicat has to be a chick! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:blink: Last time we went fishing he asked to borrow some ones lipstick:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Welcome to AFO, there's lots of ladies on site. Hope to read some fishing reports from you soon:)

Jayson

kreel wrote:

Some of the names are dead give-aways though - Eliicat has to be a chick MAGNET! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You're right there kreel:P

Benno, I can't remember who played what role either:unsure: :laugh:

Chubbstar, I was talking about a dog. :whistle:

Welcome Sally. I reckon most women have better things to waste their time on than getting addicted to fishing chat LOL. But if you haven't then I'm sure you'll enjoy the psychos around here.;) [img size=320]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/AFO_Cap_HotChick1-a67406fcafe4f725f51f3d74fa6d235a.JPG

TYPICAL HOT AFO CHICK

post-564-144598457883_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the site.... and what better way to get more female interaction on the forums, than you putting your left foot in and getting amongst it.

I too think there are more girls on here than the stats show. And there are some who should have ticked female on the registration box ;-)

Hi Sally,

Welcome to AFO. Have fun...... just like I'm having fun with this thread. :)

Oh there were these two youngish ladies I talked to at DWB a couple of months ago. One knew about the site and I encouraged the other to sign up. I haven't heard from them since......maybe I scared them away. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

EMP:)

• 1 month later...

mrsjimmybob wrote:

oh there are other girls out here, but I kinda get banned cause I let everyone know each time I out fish my bloke, or better still I get to find out whats REALLY going on in his fishing world....like the time he listed my kayak for sale without mentioning it to me....

Sheeesh.... now you are making me feel real bad!

i've noticed there are a lot of girls who come onto the site and post once or twice and then that's it. they disappear like the lonegans. :blink:

i mean ladies, i shower twice a day (yes it is actually true!!), shave every second day (but where...?), always put the dunny seat down, always pick up the bill, open the car door for you... what else do i have to do???? :huh: fishing is for everyone and aside from tacklebox and mrsjimmybob (who was kind enough not to kill jimmybob for selling "her" yak...he's a good bloke really, i mean who else photgraphs their baby on a brag mat?) it is rare to see regular posts from female members. does ellicat need to shower more than once a week? will that be the turning point? do we need to lock kriso up??? what is it?

username_taken wrote:

they come on here looking for the perfect man, and then find out you're not single benno and head off sad and lonely.

wipe your mouth mate, you're dribbling sh*t again... but thanks for the kind words :kiss: :blush: :kiss: :kiss: :blush:

benno573 wrote:

i've noticed there are a lot of girls who come onto the site and post once or twice and then that's it. they disappear like the lonegans. :blink:

i mean ladies, i shower twice a day (yes it is actually true!!), shave every second day (but where...?), always put the dunny seat down, always pick up the bill, open the car door for you... what else do i have to do???? :huh: fishing is for everyone and aside from tacklebox and mrsjimmybob (who was kind enough not to kill jimmybob for selling "her" yak...he's a good bloke really, i mean who else photgraphs their baby on a brag mat?) it is rare to see regular posts from female members. does ellicat need to shower more than once a week? will that be the turning point? do we need to lock kriso up??? what is it?

lock me up? pleeze that wont do anything. they have internet in jail!

kriso wrote:

benno573 wrote:

lock me up? pleeze that wont do anything. they have internet in jail!

i was more thinking along the lines of one of those cells with the lovely padded walls... no interent there... ;):P

Archived