npd on saturday

faulked

hey guys just wondering the best time of day to hit npd ive been there before but tosay i have half a clue would be an overstatement any body interested in joing me or have some good advice both very welcome

also whats the go with these spinner baits i just bought one and have no idea how to use it lol

jason :)

Hey mate

I went early yesterday morning, and we were working the weed/grass areas also a few deeps holes, i think tey were. We were trying out all different lures, from plastics, spinnerbaits, poppers, deepdivers, jackalls and metals vibes. Deepdivers and metals vibes did the jobs, by all means depending on the day try out different types untill something works.

Tri

Mate, I'm waiting for my HSTA to arrive and some spinnerbaits and lipless cranks. Once I get them I'll be hitting NPD again to get my revenge. Could be a couple of weeks yet though. But we'll have to suss that place out this Winter plus it's been a while since we had a fish.

The weather looks really crook for tomorrow!

Faulked, I'll probably still be going Sunday, but I need to talk with Ferg today to see if he is coming, and work out where we will fish. He is on holidays and has been fishing the dam every day this week.

Archived