Big W 17/5/08

Plastic Man

Went to go and have a go at some of those big w bass this morning got to the ramp at 6 00 am and off we went

started off fishing the grassy banks with jackalls and vx lures about 10 mins into it we got all this fog and man was it bad i couldnt see 20 feet in front of me and this went on until about 8 30am

Not long after that a got the first fish of the morning hit well and went even harder got it to the boat and i was thinking pb for sure got him on the measure and didnt make it 51cm to the fork but i didnt have my scales i recon for sure it was a pb in weight esay over 2kgs

Kept fishing the same bank and got two more 47fl and a rat which was taken on a ecogear vx in gold but that was it i couldnt get anymore looked for ages in the open for schools but just wasnt going to happen still had a fun day even with the little numbers of fish oh and got lots of cattys as per uusual

big one 51cmfl [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/pb_bass_008_AFO.jpg

post-1029-144598458043_thumb.jpg

I was out there on friday for only the third time trying to make my way through the fog from logans inlet. Very spooky.

Nothing seemed to be alive until the fog burnt away and all hell broke lose with 3 bass and 6 catties in around 2 hrs of trolling.

love it out there

yeah all three were over 45cm to the fork, biggst at 51 fork length.

The lures that are doing the damage are Deception shrimps in black and Strike Zone critters in yellow and black.

Just slow trolling near rocky banks

Archived