State of Origin

shortie

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

qld played terribly they neede to cut slater, thurston and put falou on the right where he normaly plays, thurston cost us alot of ground last night by not offloading quick enough if your going to hang on to the ball a bit make some ground dont dawdle and throw a late pass, it takes speed of the runner and slater cant believe we get another set of 6 35m out and he runs to the side line where there are 4 blues waiting to drag him over what an idiot! NSW defense was good they held there lines if QLD where smart they would of kept coming up the centre hard making NSW come in closer opening areas on the wings and hit them for the kick and chase in the end zone you got fast runners on the out side utilise them.

I was impressed with Hunt thought. He cops some shit from a lot of people, but he put himself on the line and stopped some big people. Might not be his proper role, when it shows when the preasure was on he stepped up.

Angus

Angus wrote:

I was impressed with Hunt thought. He cops some shit from a lot of people, but he put himself on the line and stopped some big people. Might not be his proper role, when it shows when the preasure was on he stepped up.

Angus

I think to NSW media got to him. They said he cant tackle, he tried to prove them wrong. I reckon he had a crappy game, he was meant to be a play maker not a forward. No matter how well he tackled he was put in the side to make and control play. He did not do his job.

I would be so funny if for origin 2 Scott Prince told them to bugger off he wasnt interested in playing origin. I would be cheering him on for a decision like that.

Only saw the first twenty minutes because I was at work. Thought Queensland looked a little lethargic and where very uncohesive..thus lacking any kind of game plan. I'd like to see Prince at number seven and Cronk moved to five eight, move Hunt to full back and bring Steve Bell into the centres. Recall Price to the front row and start Myles at Second row. Hoping for a much better game 2 from QLD

I reakon we put King Wally at the boarder and make all mexicans get on one knee, kiss the ring and vow, that come hell or high water they will wear a maroons jersey once a week while shopping and attend all State of origan games wearing the same..

Part of thier being allowed into our great state should be the purchase of state of origan tickets for five consecutive years, and a naturalisation cerimony where they recieve thier jersey in front of friends and family..

Archived