Colt 45 day at NPD

Dinodadog

Braved the chill and went for a few casts at NPD this morning. Covered a bit of new ground unable to get to while the grass was so long. Had a fish tangle me up in the grass on my 1st cast, but managed to get him by walking in to my knees, I was a bit worried Iwas going to get kneemoania lucky I didn't have to go in further or I would have had dicktheoria. Anyway the 1st fish was a 38cm bass, followed a few casts later by a 45cm. We kept on the move and was able to extract several more fish around the same size. In this jungle warfare s/baits were the only weapon of choice, although I did have a couple of casts with slugs looking for schools. I am afraid the schools that we had fun with last year might be out of our reach this year.

I finished up with 3 by 45cm,1 by 43cm, 1 by 38cm and 1 by 30cm bass

1 mate got 3 small bass

other mate got 2 small bass

Using small s/baits 3/8 and 1/2 ounce

Fish while you can

Dinodadog [img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/j_001.JPG

post-1453-144598458478_thumb.jpg

On first sight of the thread topic I thought "bugger...Dino's gone crazy and decided to go fishing with a gun".:laugh: :laugh:

What day don't you get down to North Pine??? I've got goosebumps thinking of how could it would have been wading into that water.:blink::lol:

Whatnow in the forgans area

Do$tylz try to go every couple of days, keep finger on the pulse

Dec yeah mate purple glimer still the winnerlooking

Stu I'll have to put my old cam pants on and sneak out for a fish

Fishyman its getting easier to access

Andrew still no schools yet,but I'll keep

Reading Dino's report makes me wanna go to the dam now..........

If only I wasn't sick... and if only they allow fishos in at night...... and if the missus would not beat me up.......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

EMP

Archived