Wet Wivenhoe

Dinodadog

I must be crazy,I thought to myself somebody has to write a fishing report after all it is a fishing site. So after a nice sleep in I left home at 6am this morning to see what Wivenhoe looked like in the wet. Had the use of my middle sons Prado, best part being it was full of fuel, so because of the wet left the boat at home and headed off to see what fate awaited me. Well it was as expected wind blowing,rain pouring and painfully cold.

After a nice cup of hot coffee it was into the fishing, we cast and cast and then we cast again and finaly after an hour I got my first bass a 42cm little fatty on a ayu kakoda g/vibe, we then went through the casting bit again for another hour and along came bass no 2 from the same spot and it was the same size and no it wasn,t the same fish because I wet my fingers and put a cross on the first one.

By this time I looked at the mate and he had blue lips and blue legs as he wore shorts, so I said we might have a hot cuppa and head for home, I did not get any argument from him ( thats only because he couldn't speak)

Anyway 2 nice fish is better than a dull day at home.

Fish while you can

Dinodadog

ellicat wrote:

Hands shaking too much from the cold to get a pic Dino ?:P

Feels like we might be in for a cold winter this year, so we're going to have to get used to some cold days at the water.

Apart from the cold what did the damage ?

Are you saying its not cold now? Jesus it's freezing... I hope to god it doesn't get any colder.

Archived