Payment for BRC

Cowfish13

I was just wondering if it is possible to pay and nominate on the day rather than 1 month ahead, online?

My friends might skip the last day of school (its only clean up day) and get a bus down to comslie or something.

If we download the form and fill it out before hand, would it be possible to pay when we get there, or does it have to be before hand?

you can enter anytime from now right up until the last day of the competition. IF however you choose to not register and pay before 5pm 29th November 2006 there is a $5 admin fee charged for all entries after this time. So if you pay on the day you will have to factor in an extra $5 into your entry cost.

Also, if you plan on registering at the competition, (from the entry rules)

The entry fee must be paid by 11am each day to be to be eligible to weigh-in that day. Entry forms not correctly filled out will render the entrants ineligible for the prize and trophy draw. All entrants must report to the Organiser’s registration area before commencing the competition. Upon confirmation a

team has successfully registered, they will receive a competition number which will be

used to identify their team throughout the competition.

Post edited by: webmaster, at: 2006/11/08 09:15

ok,

Got my team sorted, it will be Ray and I, and a mixture of my kids, dunno who will come on a given day or at all, so will just pay for all three.

So two adults and 3 kids is $55, can I just use the \"3 adults and 1 child\" for $55 tag on the paypal without causing you any hassles?

Also I assume you will be able to link the payment to my team entry somehow?

Also can I pay now, and send the form in next week when I collect the signatures?

cheers

Feral

Post edited by: Feral, at: 2006/11/12 13:07

yes, just pay with the 2 adults and 3 kids payment.

yes you can pay now as i can see who each payment has come from, though you will not be registered until we recieve your entry form.

i think i made the form around the basis of two children, but just get a signature from the parent/ guardian of each child on the form.

cheers

Archived